Personal Information Defined
Personal information means information that specifically identifies an individual person, such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, or account number. It may also include other information about you, such as gender, date of birth, or other demographic information, or about your use of the Site, such as IP address or cookies, if that other information is linked to your personal information.
Your Rights to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to access personal information about you that HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE has collected through this Site by sending a request for access to email@example.com. You can also request that we correct or delete any such information by sending an email to the same address. To verify that the request is authentic, we may require that such request be sent from the email address associated with your personal information. While we will comply reasonably and promptly with your request, we may need to retain some of your information for our own recordkeeping or to fulfill a legal obligation. If you no longer desire our services, please contact us directly.
How HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE Collects Your Personal Information
HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE collects personal information that you provide to us. For example:
- If you subscribe to our email newsletters.
- If you provide information to us at a networking or industry event where HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE team members are attending, exhibiting or sponsoring.
- If you participate in a survey we send you and answer questions about your opinions or attitudes on survey topics.
We also collect some of your information automatically when you visit this Site. For example, this Site collects your IP address and other online identifiers, and records the pages that you visit and other information about your activity on the Site.
We also may be provided with your information by another business or organization that has collected it from you, such as our clients. Their collection of your information is governed by their own privacy policies.
How HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE Uses Personal Information
HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE may use your personal information to:
- provide products and services;
- send requested product or service information;
- send marketing communications;
- send you emails or otherwise respond to questions, concerns, and customer support inquiries;
- send you surveys to gather feedback to improve our products and services;
- create demographic profiles of our subscribers and visitors to target our email alerts and website marketing; or
- to improve the services we offer you or the functionality of our Site.
HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE does not sell personal information to third parties and does not transfer or share customers’ personal information between its clients. HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE will share your personal information only:
- with your consent;
- to fulfill a legal obligation, including:
§ in response to lawful requests or legal process, including in response to law enforcement requirements; or
§ as part of a business transaction, sale or transfer, or bankruptcy proceeding;
- for protection of personal or public safety or to prevent illegal activities;
HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE may also use anonymous or pseudonymous personal information for internal purposes, such as to track the effectiveness of and improve its products, processes, or services. HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE may also share anonymous or pseudonymous data with selected third parties.
How HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE Protects Personal Information
HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE follows generally accepted standards to protect personal information and information submitted by our clients, both during transmission and once we receive it. HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE maintains all client data in secure third-party data centers (e.g., Google, Amazon, etc.) and uses encryption to send, retrieve, and store this data. These measures are designed to protect visitor and client information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE employs various information security mechanisms and internal policies and procedures to protect information from disclosure to unauthorized third parties. HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE routinely audits its practices and policies to meet industry standards for data protection.
Personal information provided to HEALTHFIRST DELAWARE by its subscribers remains the property of its subscribers.